dimecres, 25 de juny del 2014

Summer holidays!



Hello everybody! How are you today? Very tired after your long weekend and all the parties?
Let me tell you very good news. The School is finished! Today it has been my last day at school. So, I’m free. That’s why today I have decided to write my blog in English. When I started this blog, in August 2013, I thought that maybe I could dare to write my last contribution in English. In that moment, ten months ago, I couldn’t believe that today I could be able to write a whole blog in this language. But I was wrong. I can! I have improved my English so much that is not any more a completely foreign language to me. Only for this reason I could say that my stay in Edinburgh has been a success. But as you know if you have read my blog there have been many reasons to consider my stage as a fantastic success. I think I have lived the best year of my live, for now.

Today, at school we have had a very calm and fun day. We have not had special classes, and we have had permission to play in the computers, and play the games we wanted. So, I have had the opportunity to play with my Scottish friends at several computer games. But, because today it has been my last day at school, my friends from my form class have given me a special gift. They bought a card and all of them have signed it. It said that they all wished me the very best for everything. I have appreciated their kindness. And when I was coming back home, I have found some friends in the street and we have walked together. It has been a nice way to end my school time. I hope, in the future, I will have the opportunity to return to my Scottish School. 

And that’s all, my friends. This one is my last but not least text written in my blog about my Scottish experience. Today I start my summer holidays! Have good holidays!

2 comentaris:

  1. hola!!

    Penso que ha estat molt bona idea fer aquest blog JM, i encara mes que el puguis acabar tot en angles!

    ptns

    ResponElimina
  2. Enjoy you holidays JM and best of luck in Terrassa!! (I'm very impressed, your English is amazing!:)

    ResponElimina